“Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules,
making mistakes, and having fun.” Mary Lou Cook
Research has shown that being creative improves our mood, reduces stress and increases overall well being. Here are a few ways to express your natural creativity.
20 Ways to be Creative
1. Invent a recipe using your favorite ingredients.
2. Choose your favorite flowers and create an arrangement.
3. Make a dream board.
4. Write an inspirational poem. Pin it on your dreamboard.
5. Pick your favorite fabric and sew a pillow.
6. Create a morning yoga sequence.
7. Take a series of themed photos and create a wall collage.
8. Paint a piece of furniture.
9. Choose plants for an outdoor planter.
10. Create a Spotify Album.
11. Write a letter to a friend using beautiful stationary.
12. Use Polyvore to create a dream wardrobe.
13. Plan a themed party.
14. Write in a journal before falling asleep.
15. Use PicMonkey to create photo collages.