“Nothing exists until or unless it is observed. An artist is making something exist by observing it. And his hope for other people is that they will also make it exist by observing it. I call it ‘creative observation.’ Creative viewing.” William S. Bourroughs
7 Reasons to visit a gallery:
1. Get inspired-Whether searching for inspiration for your next creation or ideas for a new color palette for your bedroom; a gallery is a great place to start.
2. Spend a romantic afternoon with your partner-Begin the date with an intimate brunch and then walk hand in hand through a beautiful gallery.
3. Share time with your kids– Inspire children’s creativity by exposing them to the beauty and surprises of art.
4. Support artist-By attending exhibits you encourage a vibrant art community.
5. Think outside the box-Just viewing art can sometimes open the mind to new ways of thinking and possibly spark ideas related to other areas of our lives.
6. Nurture the inner artist- Routinely visiting galleries keeps your creativity flowing.
7. Discover what appeals to you-Visiting galleries can help you learn what you find inspiring and uplifting.